Engine mounts, oil turbo tubes, and hoses continue to grow in a release with more than 30 families
Plyom, a BBB Industries brand of aftermarket rubber and metal spare parts in rubber and metal for the automotive sector, presents new products this month. In this case, the focus is on intake manifolds, a family that was launched last year and continues to grow with 22 new spare parts; and heat exchangers, a family that already exceeds 250 part numbers in the catalog.
In terms of volume of codes, the families of engine and gearbox mounts continue to stand out, with 48 more parts, and are about to reach 2,000 in the catalog; and hoses, with 88 more and a strong focus on the turbo, radiator and cooling system. In addition, special mention should also be made of the 9 oil turbo tubes, and new items continue to be added.
The most important families of the new launch are:
- Hoses = 88 part numbers
- Engine and gearbox mounts = 48 part numbers
- Heat exchangers = 24 part numbers
- Intake manifolds = 22 part numbers
- Door parts = 9 part numbers
- Oil turbo tubes = 9 part numbers
- Pedal Pads = 8 part numbers
- Silentblocks = 8 part numbers
- Shock absorber mounts = 8 part numbers
- Steering knuckles = 7 part numbers
- Hose connection and nozzle = 7 part numbers
A PDF of the catalog can be found here: Catalog. This catalog is a practical work tool for professionals in the sector. If you click on the code, the shop online page will open, where you can see the complete information about the item and availability on the stock. New part numbers are available in TecDoc beginning June 14.